- DDS, Chulalongkorn University, School of Dentistry
- MSc in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Birmingham, UK
- Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial, West Midlands, UK
- MSc in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Chulalongkorn University
- Thai Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- June 1982 Bachelor of Sciences Chulalongkorn University
- June 1984 DDS, Chulalongkorn University, School of Dentistry, Bangkok, Thailand
- July 1986-September 1989 Certificate in Prosthodontics, Indiana University School of dentistry, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 1990 Master of Science in Dentistry
- December 2005-2006 One year UCLA/g IDE Program in Implant Dentistry
- DGOI Implant expert
- ICOI Deplomate
Department of Oral and maxillofacial Surgery
Faculty of Dentistry, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla, Thailand
Associate Professor Prisana Pripatnanont is an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Prince of Songkla University. She obtained her dental degree and post graduate training from Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand. Her research interests are on bone substitute materials, bone regeneration, implantology and clinical research in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery. Her clinical expertise involved with dentoalveolar surgery, implant surgery and bone augmentation. She has several publications in the national and international journals and also research presentations in the international academic meeting mostly in the area of bone regeneration and implant.
- DDS, Chulalongkorn University, School of Dentistry (1991)
- MD., Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University (1999)
- Doctors Der Medicine (Dr.Med.) Friedrich – Alexander University Erlangen – Nuremberg, Germany
- Doctors Der Zahnheilkunde (Dr. Med. Dent.) Friedrich – Alexander University Erlangen – Nuremberg, Germany
- DDS, Mahidol University, School of Dentistry (1985)
- Certificate of Prosthodontics, Mahidol University, School of Dentistry (1989)
- Certificate of Prosthodontics (3 years) (1997) School of Dentistry, Indiana University, USA.
- Certificate of Dental Materials (2000) School of Dentistry, Indiana University, USA.
- Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) (2000) School of Dentistry, Indiana University, USA.
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics (2000) American Borad of Prosthodontics, USA.
Diplomate, Thai Board of Prosthodontics, The Dental Council, Thailand (2003)
- DDS, Mahidol University, School of Dentistry
- Private Practice in Implant Dentistry
- 2003 Graduated from Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
- 2003-2005 Lecturer at Faculty of Dentistry, Chiang Mai University.
- 2005-present Director of Chiang Mai Dental 4 U Aesthetic clinic
- 2007 Certificate Master in Implant Dentistry. gIDE/UCLA, USA
- 2009-present Partner of Elite Smile Dental Clinic, Chiang Mai
- 2012-present Partner of Dental Joy Plus Clinic, Chiang Mai
- 2013-present Committee Member of Thai Association of Dental Implantology
- 2014-present Basic Course Director for Osstem-AIC Thailand
- April 30, 2013~Master of Public Administration (MPA), (Hons)
- July 5, 2015 National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA), BKK, Thailand
- April 30, 2007 Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA) Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University, Thailand
- July 2002 Thai board in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Thai Dental Council, Thailand
- March 2002 PhD in Dental Science Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Japan
- March 1993 Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- March 1987 Graduate, Chulalongkorn University Demonstration School, Thailand
Your Content Goes Here
Your Content Goes Here